• 42 years – married – three children – Paris.
• Executive MBA– ESSEC Mannheim
• Higher finance degree Dauphine Paris & Chartered Accountant (Expert Comptable).
• 9 years in Big Four audit (Arthur Andersen – EY).
• Today: 3 years experiences as Group CFO: Consumer products: Home & Baby Care – $600 M sales –Strong international environment in 18 countries - B to B & B to C businesses – 13 plants in 8 countries - 3 800 employees. US shareholders listed in the NYSE.
• Responsible for Finance and IT: Group and Management reportings; corporate finance, controlling; planning (budget- reforecast); taxes, due diligence, valuation, internal controls & Audit, IT infrastructures including security & SAP implementation.
ERNST & YOUNG , Neuilly-sur-seine
De Janvier 2000 à Novembre 2009
• Clients: Listed clients (IFRS) and middle market in various industries: hospitality, manufacturing, Media Press, electronics, trade shows and exhibitions, real estate, retail and LBO.
• Strong experiences in LBO clients: Medimedia, Frans Bonhomme, Polyconcept, La City, etc.. Responsible for consolidation of Accor Group (listed in Paris, member of CAC 40 index).
2013 à 2014
- • Sports: Running - Sailing – Skiing. • Six months all around the world in a sailing boat and several travels in Europe in a sailing boat.