Senior Financial Executive with multicultural expertise in Professional Services | Advertising | Publishing | Shared Services | while holding national and international management positions. Expertise in the management of multiple business units and locations that include the responsibility for the full suite of finance and accounting operations with significant experience in M&A, ERP Implementation, Process Improvement and Organizational Transformation.
Technical Skills :
- Extensive experience in managing Finance teams : defining the team’s objectives, following on their execution, monitoring daily finance activities, conducting team meetings, employee appraisals, planning and reporting
- Responsible for bookkeeping and accounting according to French and US Gaaps, tax and legal filings, relationships with external and internal auditors, banks and tax office; for a 60 million euros revenues company.
- Set-up of Financial Controls Processes and Procedures for the Financial Shared Service Center of a worldwide leader in Advertising
- Sarbanes-Oxley implementation for shared services
- Support to Management via preparation and follow up on Shared Services Implementation in nine European and Asian countries and the complete set up of an office in Luxembourg
Soft Skills and Personality :
- International Profile, efficient, rigorous and open minded, high capacity to adapt and blend in different environments
- Used to work at a strategic level in organisations, with CEO and management boards
Contr.gestion/chef projet centres serv. partages
GROUPE PUBLICIS SERVICES , Paris
De Janvier 2014 à Janvier 2016
DECF - DIPLOME D'ETUDES COMPTABLES ET FINANCIERES
1995 à 1996