I hold a Master's Degree in International Business and New Communication Technologies, along with a Master's degree in Finance from Paris Dauphine and the Singapore Management University.
I am currently working as a Big Data and IoT Project Manager at Dassault Systèmes' People Innovation Lab, the world-leading software developer of 3D design, 3D digital mock-up, and product lifecycle management (PLM) solutions.
In the framework of my mission, I am committed to the development of the Connected Workplace of the future, leveraging the strong potential of Big Data and the Internet of Things to disrupt the company's internal stakeholders' User Experience.
Beside my sharp interest for new technologies and digital business models, I am passionate about entrepreneurship and venture creation. Before launching my own startup, I am eager to gain more insights on the venture development processes and challenges. I am particularly interested in startups and young ventures specialised in online and digital businesses.
Having lived in Germany, France, Belgium, Singapore and Tunisia, I developed a sharp cultural awareness that enables me to adapt to different backgrounds, coping and working effectively and efficiently with multicultural teams. Besides, my international experiences sharpened my ability to speak five languages: French, Arabic, English, German and Italian.
Having a pragmatic approach to problem solving, I developed the ability to make calculated judgments in critical situations, showcasing flexibility and working efficiently towards results achievement.
Seeking an ambitious contributor who goes beyond what’s required to exceed project goals? I would be glad to put my energy towards any project or venture development!
Innovation lab project manager - big data & internet of things
De Octobre 2015 à Aujourd'hui
Conceptualization of the digital workplace of the future, leveraging the strong potential of Big Data and the Internet of Things towards the development of tomorrow's workspace.
- Definition of Dassault Systèmes Innovation Lab’ strategic vision: Benchmarking and analysis of major enterprises Innovation labs’ activities.
- Market research and screening of the available IoT solutions: assessment of their impact on the digital workplace.
- Implementation of a real-time engagement survey solution, leveraging Big Data with the aim of measuring and driving employees’ engagement.
- Development of an internal mobile application, offering Dassault Systèmes’ employees a real-time, contextualized access to the enterprise support services.
Licence de Gestion
Université Paris Dauphine - Gestion
2012 à 2013
Anglais - Courant
Allemand - Courant
Arabe - Langue maternelle
Français - Langue maternelle
Italien - Notions
- Littérature de développement personnel
- Littérature startup