• Experimented Financial Controller with 20 years of experience in Finance, supporting operational and management in business decisions in Transportation, Pharmaceutical R&D, Gambling, Automobile logistic, Telecommunications, and Banking, mostly for IT/IS department in context of transformation.
• Work in close and effective collaboration with related business stakeholders as a “Trusted Business Advisor” by understanding the business needs and supporting them in their controlling and analysis requirements.
• Focused on developing effective relationships in a multicultural environment, I have always been motivated per finance/controlling function at the heart of the organisation with the following realisations:
- Developing financial discipline, implementing financial analytical structure and processes.
- Designing and providing accurate and on- time standard financial monthly reports and efficient analysis in regards with Sales, P&L, Balance-Sheet, Stock, Cash-Flow, and variance analysis for internal usage, Group and auditors.
- Supporting decisions by evaluating project investments, strategic options or new supplier contracts by business case valuations.
- Implementing efficiency plans and related sets of KPIs and following saving plans.
- Developing and monitoring budget, forecast and long-term plan for OPEX, CAPEX, and Cash- Flow.
- Taking part in ad-hoc projects such as transfer prices, due diligence in context of M&A, benchmarking.
• My peers mention my:
- Adaptability in managing several projects/topics
- Team spirit in multicultural teams
- On-time delivery capability
- Detail orientation and analysis skills
- Ability in explaining financial concepts and practices
• Tools: MS Office; ERP : SAP, People Soft, Oracle e-businness suite; BI : BEX Analyzer,HFM, Cognos, Essbase, SAS ABM; Consolidation : BFC
BICS BANQUE POPULAIRE , Morangis - CDI
De Septembre 1989 à Mars 1991