- Senior financial analyst with international experience in Audit, Investment Banking and Consulting (Audit with assignments in France and in the US, Equity Research in London, Debt Capital Markets in Paris, Consulting in Washington)
- Strong knowledge of financial markets acquired through both stock analysis experience and bond transactions.
- Proven ability to interpret and articulate financial information for investment communities
- Highly effective and motivational team leader with strong analytical skills, ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English and French
International project management - consulting
AMEX INTERNATIONAL, INC.
De Juillet 2008 à Septembre 2008
- Participated in client proposals in the frame of special engagements (projects financed by the International Monetary Fund, the World Bank and the U.S. Agency for International Development)
- Assisted project managers: responding to task orders, updating the database, attending meetings
- Searched for advertisement space to promote the subsidiary’s telecommunication services (Amex Digital)
Université Paris Dauphine - Business
0000 à 2008