Conference unit intern
INTERNATIONAL UNION AGAINST TUBERCULOSIS AND LUNG DISEASE (THE UNION) , Paris
De Avril 2017 à Aujourd'hui
The Union draws from the best scientific evidence and expertise to advance solutions to public health challenges affecting people living in poverty. Since 2000, The Union has become an influential global network of 500 Union experts based in 12 offices and 17,000 Union members/subscribers, whose work in 156 countries has been supported by US$ 540 million in grants and donations.
Missions: Coordination of the scientific programme for 3 different conferences:
- The 20th Union Africa Conference on Lung Health, Accra, Ghana 10-13 July 2017
- The 17th World Conference on Tobacco or Health, Cape Town, South Africa, 7-9 March 2018
- The 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health, Guadalajara, Mexico
I have been carrying out research related to Guadalajara, Mexico (hosting the 48th Union World Conference on Lung Health). I have been drafting summary reports on terrorism and crime rates in Mexico using the Global Peace Index, Risk&Co and Control risks reviews. I have also been following up on recent public policies dealing with Tobacco Control in Mexico.
- Conducting research papers related to international public health
- Drafting of analytical input for the delivery of reports related to the scientific programs of the conferences, assistance in elaborating the programme,
- Proofreading of conference documents/publications and organization of weekly Conference Flash communications
- Preparing of e-content for promotion and diffusion of reviews
- Updating sessions in the three databases
- Administrative and logistical follow-up.
- Emailing session stakeholders for updates on what comes next with their session
Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne - Philosophie
2015 à 2016
Validation de la deuxième année d'une licence de philosophie cumulativement à la classe préparatoire littéraire (Khâgne) du lycée Louis-le-Grand à Paris.
Allemand - Courant
Anglais - Courant
Breton - Notions
Français - Langue maternelle
- Natation sportive (diplômée du Brevet National de Sécurité et de Sauvetage Aquatique)